Please scroll down to download the currently available templates.
The latest release will have most if not all of these templates already installed. Older releases can import
To import a template into your copy of NM Collector Software, please follow these
- Save it to your
computer. The way to save it
to your computer depends on your browser. Here are some ways
that I know of:
- Internet Explorer: Right Click the link
and choose "Save Target As ..."
- Google Chrome: Right Click the link and
choose "Save Link As ..."
- Mozilla FireFox: Right Click the link
and choose "Save Link As ..."
- Safari: Right Click the link and choose
"Download Linked file"
- Use the "Manage" > "Collection Types"
menu selection to open the Collection Types
- Click the "Import" button and browse to
the newly downloaed template file. It will be named
[Collection Name]Template.nmct where
[Collection Name] is the name of the collection
- Select the Collection Type file and click
the "Open" button to bring it into your copy of NM Collector
NOTE!! Please close the Collection Types window before using
your newly imported collection type. Otherwise your
new entries will not be saved! This is a bug that I will fix
in the next release.
Available Collection Types
Last Revised: March 8, 2014
Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 by Clayton J. Pryor.
All rights reserved.