A few examples that might help demonstrate some of the more advanced features.
- Import Data From My Collection Explorer Software – (Demonstrates: How to use the .csv import process to import data from another collection software. In this case My Collection Explorer)
- Migrate Pictures – (Demonstrates: Migrate Pictures from database to file system, migrate pictures from file system to database, consolidate pictures spread throughout a file system to the NM Collector Software directory)
- Home Inventory – (Demonstrates: Creation of new Collection Type, Creation of new Field Labels, Creation of new Drop Down Lists)
- Group Items in a Collection Using Folders – (Demonstrates: Creation of folders within an existing collection)
- Create a Wish List – (Demonstrates: Creation of folder to track wish list and then moving items when wish list item acquired)
- Export a Collection Type (Mac Screen Captures) – (Demonstrates: Export a Collection Type on a Mac)
- Duplicate a Collection Type – (Demonstrates: Creation of a new collection based on an existing collection)